An Electronic Medical Record System for Clinics in the Middle East
The goal of this project is to provide an affordable electronic medical record for healthcare providers throughout the Middle East.
- Patient records are stored in a secure way in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, so they can be accessed by both patients and providers from any device.
- Providers can generate and print a report with the patient’s notes, vitals, etc, as well as print a list of the patients' prescriptions.
- An internal email-iike system for intra-system communication between employees using the system. Integration with patient messaging is ongoing.
- A mobile application is still in progress.
- Autocomplete helps providers to easily prescribe drugs and write diagnoses.
- Integration of lab report uploads to the system ensures they are always digitally accessible.